Highlands Ranch Cotton Creek
- Single Family
- Bed: 5
- Bath: 5
- Size: 4,756 finished SF
- Lot size: 8,712 square feet
- Garage spaces: 3
- Year built: 1993
- School district: Douglas County RE-1
UPDATE: THIS PROPERTY IS GONE!
You can search for other properties. Hurry, though. They go fast!
10067 Cottoncreek Drive needs a new owner!
Are you ready to make a move?
You should get my updated Real Estate Guides and get prepared now.
Views! Views! Views!
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to wake up every morning to the best vista in Highlands Ranch!
- Substantial five/six bedroom, five bath home offering fantastic panoramic mountain views, open space and a finished walkout basement with mother-in-law suite.
- Remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, stainless gas cook-top, double oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. Extensive inlaid hardwood floors on main level.
- Newer Anderson windows throughout.
- Electronic retractable sunshade on picture window in family room.
- Newer roof.
- New Armorguard Deck with 20 year warranty(installed in 2013).
- Four bedrooms upstairs with three bathrooms. Huge master suite with sitting area. Master bathroom has heated floors, granite counters, jacuzzi tub & cedar closets.
- Walkout basement was professionally finished in 2013 & has kitchen, large living area, bedroom(with large walk-in closet), three quarter bath with walk-in shower, stackable washer/dryer, office area & storage.
10067 Cottoncreek Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO | Denver MLS #5488619
Are you curious about what your home is worth in this market?
You should request a free valuation analysis and get the answers now.
By the way, I’m never too busy for your referrals.