Littleton Mountain Range View
It’s time to make 925 Front Range Road yours!
Are you ready to make a move?
You should get my updated Real Estate Guides and get prepared now.
The Real Estate Guides are updated quarterly with information on the current state of the real estate market. Sign up to receive the Quarterly Real Estate Guides, and I’ll send you regular updates automatically.
This is a rare opportunity to own in Littleton’s most alluring neighborhoods!
Located just south of Historic Main Street, 925 Front Range Road is an enchanting Cape Cod-style home that offers approx 6,275 finished square feet, and sits on a three-quarter acre lot. This is a rare, dual-master home (upper and main) in an extraordinary neighborhood.
- Main level also features a large, sun drenched kitchen w/doors leading to an outdoor eating area & sunny courtyard.
- Glorious, vaulted ceilings frame the living room.
- The 28,000 gallon (approximately) indoor pool is accessible from the living and family room, and is serviced by an interior bar.
- The second story has two staircases: one to the second master suite (with his-and-her baths), and the other to other living space.
- The 1700 square foot basement — with new, luxury carpet, allows plenty of space for recreation/relaxation.
- 1,300 sf garage (3+cars,wkshop, RV).
- Baths & kitchen are blank slates ready for updates.
- Near Main Street, Lightrail, Aspen Grove, Southglenn, & trails.
- Highly rated LPS schools.
Are you curious about what your home is worth in this market?
You should request a free valuation analysis and get the answers now.
By the way, I’m never too busy for your referrals.